Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What up!

HELLO!

Gah, its been quite a long time since my last post last year. First thing first, I want to say Happy New Year! to anyone reading this; although, the euphoria of new year itself is already over but there's nothing wrong in greeting people with such a moment, right? hehe.

So, what's buzzing right now?
I have just finished my third semester in college and you know, the scores are nothing but disappointment. I've been expecting for an increased final score yet what I get is upside down. I know I've been such a mess, for unable to avoid any kind of procrastination coming on my way, so that its not difficult for me to comprehend this failure.
Talking about the previous post 'Soul Brother', I was talking about a guy I met at a movie shop and in the end of the passage I wished I could meet him again, and I DID! I finally meet him again in the movie shop. Our second meeting was not actually a meeting; because, I saw him walking down the room, took a slight look inside and then went away. I can say he didn't even consider I was the girl who was secretly-yet-obviously observing him on June 4th last year. Or he did. And that's why he went away... shit.

I have absolutely nothing to say anymore since there are too many things happened in 6 months I can't even organize it to be written here. In addition, I feel blessed for what I have and what I had. I dont want to be regretful for anything that turn out to be something it's not supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment