Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Can't I become pretty as hell?

Good Evening!

This holiday have been quite a lame holiday, seeing that I only go out with my friends TWICE for this one month holiday. But it's okay. I kinda feel this time is a chance to help my parents at home: I do wash the dishes, clean the floor and the table, iron the clothes, COOK some meals. Ah..the last one is a bit strange to me since I have never cooked any food in the house except instant noodle and egg. Oh, I cook spaghetti some months ago but that one was also in an instant version with instant sauce and all the materials within. This time I cook fried rice, sardines, bakwan jagung, fried rice again. I think I'm ready to be married...

Aside from all of the boredom and the cooking, my mind still cant get rid of this one thing that has been filling up my brain for uncertain, illogical reason. I'm not sure I want to tell you what it is. That's embarrassing. 




Okay I'll tell you. 

My high school friends, all of them, already turned in to an enormous, hot chick I could ever imagine them to be. It's not that I screw them for being hot, but I am here getting darker and skinnier and uglier and darker and uglier.. How can I didn't change a bit in this one year and half? This is not fair. Really really not fair. I have tried to do some exercise in order to make my body looks more appropriate in public places, but what I get is the change in my skin color that turned out to be a lot darker than before. Yea, I do outdoor stuff. I'm exercising by running, sit-ups, push-ups, and other warming up stuffs. I even gained biceps muscle! Hell yea, those muscles just make me look more like a skinny, pansy prostitute.



No comments:

Post a Comment