Thursday, June 13, 2013

Soul Brother?

There was something really shocking yet interesting happened on June 4th. So here the story began...

I was accompanying a friend of mine to a movie shop somewhere near our boarding house. I had no business over there so I decided to just sit on a couch and started to operate my phone whatsoever. There was this guy, sitting in front of a computer before me, in his black shirts and blue-gray jeans, with glasses and not-so-long and dense hair, copying some movies into his hp flash disk which is accidentally the same as mine, and I was freakishly happy of that stupid coincidence. There is nothing wrong with the guy except he, again, accidentally has some similarities in physical appearance with someone I used to know the previous day. I couldn’t believe of what I saw, at first. I once got an exact gigantic heart attack inasmuch as I thought he was ‘him’! first, I looked at his left hand, because that is the only one side of his hand I could see, and I thought, “I think I have seen that hand before” which is stupid how can there is just one particular shape of hands in the world? Then I started to glare to the top of his body, his face. No, I couldn't see enough of his face to take a conclusion that he is ‘him’ since he was staring at the computer’s monitor, not at me. But my observation didn’t stop there. I looked at his hair; oh my God it was just like the one ‘he’ got! Maybe 85% of similarity because what ‘he’ got is a little bit darker. Then I started to feel more and more of heart beat. I hardly breathed. This was absolutely addictive. The more I observed, the more amount of bizarre thoughts—that made me feel much more like a professional spy—fulfilled my mind.
I don’t actually know what I’m talking about, but that doesn't really have any significant impacts to the story, so don’t mind it. Back to the story, Gentlemen. Okay, ouch, he glared at me. It looked like he noticed that I was observing him for what must had been a solid minute. I immediately stared at my phone as soon as I saw him looking at me. “What the heck! Please, don’t leave so soon” I said to myself with my thumb swiped over the phone’s screen. Then he looked back at the monitor and started to find other movies to copy. Although I was looking at my phone and looked like I’m busy with something in it, yet I could see him through the very end of my eyes now that he was so close in front of me. I began my observation again. He was devastatingly cute, even cuter than the original I have mentioned—‘he’. I had no idea how was this coming up to my day. This totally made my afternoon!
My friend had just finished with her movies and she stood up then paid the charges. She gave me sort of an eye that said “I’m done. We can go now” and I gave her such a glance that said “are you kidding me? Are you saying that I’m about to leave this super cute guy with my thoughts about him hanging unanswered? Are you fucking out of your mind?” but that all just pretty much useless. I took off my ass of the couch so heavily like I was glued, then I put my bag on my left shoulder and left the shop. I walked down the street with half of me was still sitting on that couch staring at him excitedly and the other was here putting one leg to another while my friend kept talking to me whichever I didn't know what she was saying. Could I stay there just a little bit longer. Or, could I meet him on another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment